Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It Keeps Getting Better

I called right before heading to bed last night, and Dad, Mom and Josh were in the middle of a game of moon dominoes. It even sounded like Dad was winning, and no matter how sick a person is our family never 'lets' anyone win, so he must be doing okay. He got on the phone singing (literally) and doesn't even seem to mind that the move to a regular room means a downgrade in space. They're all pretty cramped in, but they're managing to pass the time. I think he's getting restless and ready to go home, and hopefully that will be possible within the next few days.

Mom has promised me some photos of the arm, and I'll post them here as soon as I get them for any of you interested in a visual of the damage. Ick.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jasie,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Will

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Thanks for your updates Jasie. We can't wait until your Dad gets back and we get to listen to his "story" about the snake bite!! We love his stories! I want to know how many pictures HE has taken!! (I'm a fellow photographer ;-) Take care, Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Jasie,
Carlos and I are happy to hear the good news. Your dad and that deer lease keep going round. Wasn't there a rib injury last year? We have all of you in our prayers and thank God for the healing that has occurred to far. I am also thankful that the digital age has allowed you to be in such close contact with your family during this time. I am sure that is as much a comfort to them as it is to you. Can't wait to see the gold nugget in his teeth!

Take care!
Eileen and Carlos Garza