Sunday, March 25, 2007

Everybody's Doing It

I've noticed this on several people's blogs lately, and decided go ahead and do my own. Not exactly revelatory, but I did get this spiffy little widget to share. Some of my favorite diagnoses:

  • When it comes to holidays, you'll take experience over comfort every time (true enough, but I do love a little luxury)
  • Being a creature of the night.... (ummm, not in about 10 years)
  • You have a relaxed approach to your life and your environment (some just say I'm sloppy. I like this verbage much better)
  • When you think of freedom, you think of technology providing you with the links to communicate wherever you are (Need I even comment, as I'm posting this on my blog?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the sun rises in the East each morning, think of it as a gift from God. Treat it with the exitement that a child has at the sight of presents beneath the tree on Christmas morning. As the day wears on, and the wapper falls away, enjoy your gift. It is designed just for you and no one else has one like it. Discover yourself and the world around you.
Love,
JEP