Monday, July 02, 2007

A Week of Day Trips in Photos

I actually took fewer than the normal amount of pictures, but here are a few photos from the last week or so, as we headed to Lausanne, Annecy and Montreux.

Lausanne

A view of Lake Geneva from a park in Lausanne

V & I in Lausanne

Gregg and I in Lausanne

Gwen and Thomas

 Gwen and Thomas in Lausanne

Annecy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annecy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Gang

The Annecy Gang - Daniela, Me, Kay and Gregg

Daniela, Kay & I 

Daniela and I giving Kay a boost to compensate for her shortness

Gregg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gregg, always thrilled about a photo op, as we set out for Montreux

 

 

 

 

 

Montreux

Montreux

 

 

 

 

The lake in Montreux 

2 comments:

Eden said...

Yay, thanks for posting these. I'm sad that I couldn't be there with y'all. Tell Daniella hello if she's still there. And I don't know if Kay ever gave Gregg the kick in the shins that I asked her to, for not coming last summer while I was there... so if she hasn't, would you mind?

I tried to catch Harrison Ford's eye a few times on Saturday, but alas, he didn't pick up on it. Maybe he was too concerned that Calista would see him, since she was wandering around the set.

Unknown said...

Oooh-makes me long to be there! counting the days!
Mom