Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to the Blog

Just wanted to do a short post and let everyone know that I haven't completely abandoned the blogosphere. Things around here have been intense, and I haven't had much spare time on my hands, but daily updates should be restarting over the break.

image

Thursday Gregg and I headed to Montreux for the Jazz Festival and walked the shore for a while, but quickly discovered that it was pretty much the exact same thing it was every year. We went and saw the new Harry Potter movie, which I had been really looking forward to, and I'm sad to say I was pretty disappointed. Maybe it was because I had just finished rereading the book and was mentally filling in all of the blanks and so missed seeing the movie for what it was, but it seemed like a lot of the dramatic tension was lost because crucial things were kind of sped through, and there wasn't enough exposition to make up for the parts that were left out. But still, you gotta love Harry. Can't wait for book 7.

Well, the day keeps on moving and I must move with it, I just wanted to throw something up here and let y'all know that, as Schwarzenegger says, "I'll be back".

0 comments: