Monday, April 09, 2007

Formerly Known As...

There's a conversation happening that I've been eavesdropping on, and I thought I'd post some links here. It's definitely worth a read, and I thought some of my fellow lurkers might like to track it...

Bill Kinnon wrote a piece called The People Formerly Known as the Congregation, a terrific synopsis of what so many are railing against in the church. It was followed by Emerging Grace's defining of some of the underlying issues. Jamie Arpinn-Ricci then responded with We are the Community Coming to be Known as Missional. Finally, from the pulpit of John Frye came The People Formerly Known as the Pastor. Greg, who many of you know and love, has also posted on the topic, and his thoughts are always worth hearing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Peace,
Jamie