Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Blog Worth Reading

Jamie Arpin-Ricci, whose blog I happily stumbled upon after his post on The Community Coming to be Known as Missional, has an essay on his site titled Homosexuality: A Personal Reflection. Homosexuality is such a hot topic that generates all manner of ill will, and I think he does a beautiful job of balancing orthodoxy and orthopraxy, and sets the discussion within the context of his own journey, personalizing it and not allowing the reader the luxury of impersonal interaction with an abstract idea. It's definitely worth a moment of your time to read.

Also worth reading: Slaves, Women and Homosexuals by William Webb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad it has been helpful.

Peace,
Jamie

My name is April. said...

I'm really glad you posted this. It was very VERY helpful for me to read. Thanks!