Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

I got online this morning to discover a link on my google home page in the 'How To' section titled How to French Kiss. I needed a laugh so I followed it, and was not disappointed. I think my favorite tips were:

  • Practice good dental hygiene
  • If your mouths meet dead-on, your noses will get in the way... To avoid this, tilt your head slightly to one side. Make sure you do not both tilt your heads to the same side.
  • As you approach for the kiss, look into your partner's eyes, but, once you are close to theirs, close your eyes. It can be a bit of a turnoff to be kissing and go cross-eyed
  • The French kiss is an open-mouth kiss, but do not lunge in with your lips agape like you're going to eat them
  • The second most important thing (much less important than the first) is that your hands should do something. Don't just let them hang at your sides; it will seem like you're not into the kiss, and you'll look like an ape
Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

0 comments: