Friday, July 11, 2008

Really, Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking

This has been a week of 'lasts' for me. I had my last High Tea on Sunday and did my last lecture/discussion on Wednesday. It's hard to believe how quickly my time here at l'abri is drawing to a close!

The FlickFor my last High Tea, once again I showed Zoolander in the afternoon, served up enchiladas (yum!) for dinner, and then everyone got gussied up for a Ridiculously Good Looking party in the lounge. With a walk-off, of course!  Some pics of the evening...

 Meghan & I  Ben & I

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               Me and Meghan,                                Ben & I - dude doesn't
           my beautiful tutee                                even have to try!

The Boys

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Boys - Erik, Eric & Ben

Me & Kellie

 

 

 

Me and Kellie

 

 

 

 

 

Kara The Gals

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        Adrienne,  Me and Renea

 

Kara, strutting it  during the walk-off

Dance Party!

Dancing the night away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I miss this... a lot.

benjamin said...

thanks for the shout-out.

i've linked to you from my blog, so you should begin to get heaps of deep, inspiring readership and commentary on your bloggage. you're welcome. just make sure you make it up to me before you leave.

My name is April. said...

These...yes these are some of the things I miss the most about L'Abri. I'll keep you in my thoughts as your time ends. I can't even imagine all of your emotions right now.