Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Meandering Mind

image I returned home today from Lausanne with the best intentions in the world to finish writing up the first chapter of The Disciplined Heart to post here. But then I read Bill Kinnon's post titled On Women As Introverts, which links to Calicirian's blog where she writes about some of the difficulties of being an introverted Christian woman. She in turn linked to a fantastic and funny article called Caring For Your Introvert. I continued to follow the rabbit trail back to Bill's blog and his link to a hysterical take on the Myers-Briggs personality types.

Of course, this got me wondering what my very own box might look like, so I did a quick search and took a quiz, discovering that I am an INFJ, aka a conspiracy theorist. My mom, to the surprise of absolutely no one who knows her, appears to be an ISFJ, aka The Martyr.

So after that fun little foray, needless to say I shall not be posting chapter 1 tonight, but will do it tomorrow. If anyone else decides to jump in the rabbit hole, let me know what you find out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to Jung I'm an ISTP. I have some down time on my night shift:) 5 1/2 hrs and counting...

Jasie said...

Ah, the psycho vigilante... can't say I'm too surprised. ;) So, what is your alter ego? And your weapon of choice?