Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally, An Update...

It's been a good long time since I've updated this blog, and to be honest, the prospect of getting my life up here over the last several months is daunting. So I'll try and do it in bits and pieces, in no particular order, so the timeline may be somewhat confusing for those of you keeping track. A brief overview is that I went to Croatia many moons ago with my parents and Danny, came back and jumped into the summer term at l'abri, turned 30 (gasp!), worked hard and played hard for a while, the summer term ended with many music festivals and goodbyes to some people dearest to my heart, and now I'm officially embarking on a 4 week break before the fall term begins. And that's it for a brief update, I'll post some pics and prose as I get moments...

0 comments: