Saturday, December 03, 2005

The last week or so has been full of end-of-term shenanigans. There has been pool playing, card playing, and an evening of entertainment based solely around Courtney's fabulous dreads. I taught a few lucky individuals that ultimate of Peltier pastimes, Moon, up at the pub in Chesieres, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Plus, with the recent arrival of the snow, many a snowball has been launched at unsuspecting victims. The boys are currently building an extra-special snow fort on the porch just for that purpose. Somehow, I think confining themselves in a known space may end up backfiring, but we'll see how it plays out...

Everyone is preparing themselves mentally and emotionally for Monday, at which time we all go our separate ways, at least for a time. As I reminisce, I'll upload photos of hijincks throughout the term, brought to you in large part by Abby's generosity in sharing some of her shots. Thanks Abby!

0 comments: